This is the last post for the Texas Estate Planning and Probate Law blog. I did my best to try and keep it up, but just found it too difficult to update on a regular basis. In addition, I am leaving the practice of law as of the end of December to join Merrill Lynch in their Family Office working with their high net worth clients. It is an exciting opportunity for me and I look forward to this challenge.
Although I will not be posting here in the future, I will leave the site up for awhile so that you might be able to look at the archived information.
I wish you all well and the best of luck in the future.
Use the largest online attorney directory to quickly find detailed profiles of Texas lawyers and law firms in your area.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a real estate lawyer in San Antonio -- and one who frequently deals with rea...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: Sometimes buyers discover issues, problems or defects in real property after cl...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: Many boilerplate/form/template contracts providing for the sale of Texas real est...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a San Antonio lawyer with an active real estate law practice, I routinely fie...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a San Antonio lawyer with an active real estate practice , I am frequently qu...
-
The office of the US Attorney, District of Arizona, reports that a Tucson, AZ man was found guilty of real estate fraud. Dino Sisneros, 42,...
-
As reported by various news publishers, A South Florida resident, formerly from Dublin, OH, was charged with a $13.8 million dollar real est...
-
Our law firm has been helping the wrongfully accused in Bexar County, San Antonio and in Texas. We believe that every person deserves a fair...
-
Last March, a federal jury returned guilty verdicts in United States District Court in Austin, Texas against five current and former Austin ...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét