Ater 2 months, my new office space is still not ready.
However, I'm in the middle of moving my home! I will finally be able to unpack my office files and at least be able to not be surrounded by boxes.
I hope to be settled (home-wise) by February 1st!
Thank you for your patience.
Use the largest online attorney directory to quickly find detailed profiles of Texas lawyers and law firms in your area.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a real estate lawyer in San Antonio -- and one who frequently deals with rea...
-
If you were ordered to pay child support and you've permanently lost your job or for some reason you can no longer work, you need to mod...
-
As reported by various news publishers, A South Florida resident, formerly from Dublin, OH, was charged with a $13.8 million dollar real est...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a San Antonio lawyer with an active real estate practice , I am frequently qu...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: Many boilerplate/form/template contracts providing for the sale of Texas real est...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: Sometimes buyers discover issues, problems or defects in real property after cl...
-
The office of the US Attorney, District of Arizona, reports that a Tucson, AZ man was found guilty of real estate fraud. Dino Sisneros, 42,...
-
Did you know that there is a built-in presumption in the Texas Property Code that an HOA's actions (and the actions of its Board members...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a San Antonio lawyer with an active real estate law practice, I routinely fie...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét