I would like for Houston attorneys that are interested in meeting each other for fun (and absolutely no purpose) to contact me. I'm going to try to put together an evening within the next 3 months. I did one in 2008. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate.
If you are interested in meeting for an evening of fun and encouragement, send me an email at fran @familylaw4u.com
Use the largest online attorney directory to quickly find detailed profiles of Texas lawyers and law firms in your area.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a real estate lawyer in San Antonio -- and one who frequently deals with rea...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: Sometimes buyers discover issues, problems or defects in real property after cl...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: Many boilerplate/form/template contracts providing for the sale of Texas real est...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a San Antonio lawyer with an active real estate practice , I am frequently qu...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a San Antonio lawyer with an active real estate law practice, I routinely fie...
-
The office of the US Attorney, District of Arizona, reports that a Tucson, AZ man was found guilty of real estate fraud. Dino Sisneros, 42,...
-
As reported by various news publishers, A South Florida resident, formerly from Dublin, OH, was charged with a $13.8 million dollar real est...
-
Our law firm has been helping the wrongfully accused in Bexar County, San Antonio and in Texas. We believe that every person deserves a fair...
-
Effective September 1, 2007 , approximately 375 changes were made to the Texas Family Code. Although too numerous to mention at length here...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét