A man that I met almost 20 years ago, John Paul Barnich, recently passed away. We met through our mutual interest and concern regarding people living with HIV and AIDS. His passion for life was huge and definately contagious. He seemed to suck every ounce of life out of every moment. He was exceptionally bright -- with a very dry wit.
The most memorial thing about John Paul is his huge "physicial presence" and his huge and contagious smile. He was a huge "bear" of a man with a matching smile. He had a "wicked" sense of humor. When I would see him all I had to say was "what's going on?" and he could make me laugh for 3o minutes.
When our mutual friend, Jim Griffith, was in town a few years ago (how time flies!) we met at one of my small Mexican food "dumps" close to Chimney Rock and Bellaire Blvd. Both men agreed that the food was outstanding. We lingered over a delicious dinner. John Paul's wit was sharp that night. I laughed until I cried.
The world is definately a better place because John Paul Barnich was in it. I will miss him and how he made me feel.
I'm sure that he's in heaven now & causing all sorts of "havoc" and making God laugh.
Use the largest online attorney directory to quickly find detailed profiles of Texas lawyers and law firms in your area.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a real estate lawyer in San Antonio -- and one who frequently deals with rea...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: Sometimes buyers discover issues, problems or defects in real property after cl...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: Many boilerplate/form/template contracts providing for the sale of Texas real est...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a San Antonio lawyer with an active real estate law practice, I routinely fie...
-
San Antonio Texas Real Estate Attorney Trey Wilson wrote: As a San Antonio lawyer with an active real estate practice , I am frequently qu...
-
The office of the US Attorney, District of Arizona, reports that a Tucson, AZ man was found guilty of real estate fraud. Dino Sisneros, 42,...
-
As reported by various news publishers, A South Florida resident, formerly from Dublin, OH, was charged with a $13.8 million dollar real est...
-
Our law firm has been helping the wrongfully accused in Bexar County, San Antonio and in Texas. We believe that every person deserves a fair...
-
Last March, a federal jury returned guilty verdicts in United States District Court in Austin, Texas against five current and former Austin ...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét